Thracian Oils provides international shipping to small quantities and wholesale of essential oils by means of your choosing. Here is how we approach shipments by region:
UK: Orders in the UK are sent UK RECORDED (signed for) and incur a picking, packing, posting fee which depends on the weight of the order. In general, we dispatch your order within 8 working days, though you should be aware delays may occur by the time funds are cleared. You can select any other postage options available to you at varying rates based on your requirements.
EUROPE: Orders for European countries are sent by Registered post.
USA, CANADA and THE REST OF THE WORLD: Orders are sent by registered and signed for mail.
What Can You Expect from Our Delivery?
- Your order is dispatched in strong, padded packaging, with your name and address on the front, and our address on the back.
- Your order is picked and dispatched within the time specified based on the delivery option you choose.
- Your order is only sent out upon completion of cleared funds. Cheques or bank transfers can take up to 5 working days to clear.
- Orders sent overseas or by UK recorded delivery require a signature at the delivery point. If you instruct the courier company to leave products unattended, we’re not responsible for any loss or damages.
- Some oils in our catalog are classed as flammable and in accordance with the law, they require extra HAZMAT costs for shipping by air. If you order such product, we’ll contact you via e-mail regarding the costs of special flammable shipping rates.
If items are out of stock, we will contact you to discuss further course of action. You’re free to cancel your order, if you’d rather not wait for us to re-stock.
Thracian Oils reserves the right to amend its mailing policy any time.
Regarding Returns & Cancellation of Orders
Your order is subject to cancellation, only in the event is hasn’t been shipped, yet.